Jeroen Arendsen can be booked for lectures about gestures and man-machine interaction. Lectures can be tailored to audiences that are interested in science or have a more general interest and can be delivered in English or Dutch.
- Gestural Eloquence for Public Speakers
- The Perception of Insults
- The Travelling Gesture, or How to Make Friends with Gestures Abroad
- The Perception of Gestures
- Human-Computer Interaction through Gestures
- Entertainment Robots, Market and Research
Fees range from EUR 750 to 2000, depending on the scale and nature of the event and the duration of the talk. Organisations of students or people with other (financial) disabilities or noble intentions may request discounts.